macOS Catalina10.15.3 (19D76) | 7,63 GB.
Release Date: October 6, 2019.
Version: 10.15 Build (19A583)
Interface Language: Multilingual.
Developer: © 2019 Apple, Inc.
Platform : Intel only.
Tablet : Not required.
System requirements : OS X 10.8 or later.
macOS 10.15.b11 Catalina supports the following models:
MacBook: Early 2015 or newer
MacBook Air: Mid 2012 or newer
MacBook Pro: Mid 2012 or newer
Mac Mini: Late 2012 or newer
iMac: Late 2012 or newer
Mac Pro: Late 2013 or newer
With macOS Catalina, you'll love your Mac even more. Three brand new apps: Apple Music, Apple TV, and Podcasts. The new Latitude app that helps you find your lost Mac. Your favorite iPad apps are now on Mac. Ability to use iPad as a second display. Whatever you do, the Mac will exceed your expectations.
macOS 10.15 Release Notes
• 50 million Apple Music subscription songs that you can download or listen to online.
• iTunes Store where you can buy individual songs or albums.
• The entire collection of music that you bought, downloaded or imported from CDs is in the updated media library.
• Buy or rent new movies.
• Start browsing on one device and continue on another, including Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, and compatible smart TV models.
• Find podcasts by title, topic, guest, host, or content.
• Subscribe to your favorite podcasts - and new issues will be downloaded automatically.
• Start listening to the release on Mac, continue on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
Synchronization and backup
• Sync content, back up, update, and restore software through the Finder when you connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac.
App Store and Apple Arcade Service
• One subscription - more than 100 exciting new games without ads and additional purchases.
• Learn about new games, get recommendations, see collections from experts in the new Arcade tab in the App Store.
• Play games on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
• With Mac Catalyst, developers can easily create Mac apps based on iPad apps.
• Enlarge your Mac workspace by connecting your iPad as a second display.
• Open applications on different screens, display a sketch on a Mac, and place tools and palettes on an iPad.
• Work with Apple Pencil in professional creative applications for Mac.
Continuity for Layout and Sketching
• Sketch on your iPad or iPhone and paste it into your Mac document.
• Use your iPad or iPhone to sign PDFs and make notes on screenshots that are stored on your Mac.
• Voice Control lets you control your Mac using only voice.
• If you enable text magnification under the cursor, a separate window with large text in high resolution will open.
• When you use two screens, the “Zoom in” feature allows you to zoom in on one of them.
• The applications you use are scanned by Apple for known malware.
• New security mechanisms: applications ask for your permission to access data.
• A new convenient application will help you find your devices and find out where friends and relatives are.
• You can track the location of devices even if they are not connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
• Activation lock provides protection on Mac models with the Apple T2 Security Chip.
• An impressive dynamic interface allows you to take a fresh look at your photos and memories.
• Watch videos with memories, set the duration, choose the mood and title.
• The updated start page interface shows sites from your browsing history, bookmarks, reading list, iCloud tabs, and even links sent to you in Messages.
• Safari offers strong passwords to protect your accounts.
• In Gallery mode, notes are displayed as thumbnails.
• Improved search function finds text in scanned documents and recognizes objects in images.
• Using the "Shared Folders" function, you can open to other users access to all notes in the selected folder.
• Using the new editing buttons, you can add a date, place, flag, attachment, and other useful information to the reminder.
Enabling the ability to install third-party applications.
sudo spctl - master - disable
Creating a bootable flash drive. Where USB is your flash drive, in the format of Mac OS Extended (journal) size of at least 8 Gb.
sudo / Applications / Install \ macOS \ 10.15 \ Beta . app / Contents / Resources / createinstallmedia - volume / Volumes / USB